I have been working with Windows based computers for many years and have an in-depth knowledge of the mechanics behind the systems and how they run. As my existing customers are aware, I will always find a resolution to software faults with Windows based computers and will never leave a customer unsatisfied. Being able to dedicate myself to Windows has meant I have a much greater understanding of how the Windows systems run (which is important as they are always changing and updating therefore it is key to keep in the loop).
PC Installation / Upgrades
Looking to upgrade from your old computer? I can build computers from scratch to your requirements and ensure that they are completely fit for purpose. By working out your needs as a user, I can provide a machine perfect for what you are trying to achieve. I also offer after care support and never leave a customer unhappy. Alternatively, if you have already purchased a new computer I can install and configure it to be working at its best.
Home / Office Networking
Using the wireless router you may (or may not) already have installed in your home or office you can share documents, pictures, music and even printers across your network without cabling. Connect your Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, E-Readers and even your Smart Phones to your wireless network and stay connected to the internet whatever device you choose to use. By identifying the optimum position for networking devices and detecting potential issues which can later affect wireless signal strength, I can ensure your network is reliable and secure.
Brought a new phone and don’t know where to start? Does your phone provide a facility you don’t know how to use? I offer support to mobile phones including those running IOS (iPhones), Andriod, Windows Phone and Blackberries. This support includes help configuring phones to your needs, downloading apps to help you use your phone more productively and ensuring that your contacts are safe should your phone break or fail.
Virus Removal / Prevention
Viruses can be a nightmare to tame and can often lead to loss of important data. The worrying factor is that computer viruses can be on your system without you ever noticing. By using a very reliable, secure and trusted piece of software, I can guarantee the removal of most viruses on individual machines, and in most cases networked viruses too. I can also work with you to create an appropriate virus prevention plan and ensure you computer can withstand any virus attack.
Shaun Prince Computer Services,St Neots twitter feed
- If you are looking for someone to manage your business or home IT and to provide #remoteassistance, our Managed IT… https://t.co/xBcMTmP1C2 2 months ago
- What does remote support look like? 🤔 When you request remote assistance, a little elf starts manoeuvring your mous… https://t.co/7uSYlKIITq 2 months ago
- #remotesupport software gives me the ability to access your device via the internet to provide maintenance and supp… https://t.co/2Ejymkex9V 2 months ago
- What can you do if your PC/laptop is all “bah humbug” and won’t play ball? 😰💻 Did you know, if you have a problem… https://t.co/fikC5N9di1 2 months ago
- #remotesupport allows me to easily and speedily provide help to those working from home or the office 💻 It enables… https://t.co/dLvAnrrhni 2 months ago