St Neots Town Football Club is a semi-professional football club based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. The club are currently members of the Southern Football League Premier Division, Step 3 of the National League System. Founded in 1879 and known as “The Saints”, St Neots Town play their home matches at Rowley Park stadium.
The club have played in a number of local leagues, starting off in the Biggleswade & District League before moving first to the South Midlands League in 1927, then the United Counties League in 1936 and finally the Southern Football League in 2011. The club has enjoyed success since promotion in 2011, clinching the Division One Central League title at the first attempt, before adding the Southern Football League Cup to their honours list in 2014.
St Neots Town Football Club twitter feed
- What a great result 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Well done ladies, that’s absolutely fantastic 💙💛🖤 https://t.co/2DxH48xgt9 7 hours ago
- Just a note to everyone that today’s game has been switched to the 3G pitch due to the main stadium pitch still bei… https://t.co/oyF6aunfwq 12 hours ago
- Todays game v @corbytownfc is postponed due to waterlogged pitch https://t.co/SFh5rUgmdk 1 day ago
- Just been informed there’s a pitch inspection at 11:15am 2 days ago
- @chuckmiddleton I’m currently in Nottingham but they worked on the pitch all day yesterday and I’ve not heard anything to the contrary 2 days ago
Latest news from St Neots Town FC