St Neots Town Football Club is a semi-professional football club based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. The club are currently members of the Southern Football League Premier Division, Step 3 of the National League System. Founded in 1879 and known as “The Saints”, St Neots Town play their home matches at Rowley Park stadium.
The club have played in a number of local leagues, starting off in the Biggleswade & District League before moving first to the South Midlands League in 1927, then the United Counties League in 1936 and finally the Southern Football League in 2011. The club has enjoyed success since promotion in 2011, clinching the Division One Central League title at the first attempt, before adding the Southern Football League Cup to their honours list in 2014.
St Neots Town Football Club twitter feed
- RT @SouthernLeague1 : Tuesday Night Football: Tomorrow in the #BetVictor @SouthernLeague1 Div.1 Central, 7th spot @WGCFC won 4, drawn 2 and… 2 hours ago
- don't forget if you want to sign up for our monthly news letter, click on the link below 👇👇👇👇👇 https://t.co/rMPDhiX8L9 1 day ago
- We’re back in action after a 10 day break on Tuesday evehiwhen we travel to @WGCFC #wearesaints💙 https://t.co/k3evka1jJc 1 day ago
- Good luck today to @CambridgeUtdWFC in the @SSEWomensFACup_ at @NorwichCityWFC Time to go one better than Wednesday evening 🤞🏽🤞🏽 1 day ago
- RT @ceskarepre_eng : @StNeotsTownFC @England @theposhofficial Thank you, we are looking forward to it too 🙂 3 days ago
Latest news from St Neots Town FC