St Neots Town Football Club is a semi-professional football club based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. The club are currently members of the Southern Football League Premier Division, Step 3 of the National League System. Founded in 1879 and known as “The Saints”, St Neots Town play their home matches at Rowley Park stadium.
The club have played in a number of local leagues, starting off in the Biggleswade & District League before moving first to the South Midlands League in 1927, then the United Counties League in 1936 and finally the Southern Football League in 2011. The club has enjoyed success since promotion in 2011, clinching the Division One Central League title at the first attempt, before adding the Southern Football League Cup to their honours list in 2014.
St Neots Town Football Club twitter feed
- He’s still got it - even playing at Centre Half 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 💙⚽️ https://t.co/CvV2e05cYE 35 minutes ago
- Here’s the gaffer - a solid 90 minute performance earning him the MOM award 🙌🏻🙌🏻. #BarryCorr #wearesaints💙 https://t.co/JPbj2rrzjA 3 hours ago
- A few individuals captured by @RichinVideo at @yaxleyfc on Saturday Louis Chadwick - @Robbins_111 -… https://t.co/YrjEbm9OhS 3 hours ago
- Any Saints supporters making the trip on a Saturday can purchase their tickets online here 👀👇🏼👀👇🏼👀 💻📲 https://t.co/fVnoJBp1x2 4 hours ago
- RT @NHSCOVID19app : Check your local Coronavirus risk level in seconds. Protect your loved ones. Get the NHS COVID-19 app today. 9 hours ago
Latest news from St Neots Town FC