St Neots Town Football Club is a semi-professional football club based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. The club are currently members of the Southern Football League Premier Division, Step 3 of the National League System. Founded in 1879 and known as “The Saints”, St Neots Town play their home matches at Rowley Park stadium.
The club have played in a number of local leagues, starting off in the Biggleswade & District League before moving first to the South Midlands League in 1927, then the United Counties League in 1936 and finally the Southern Football League in 2011. The club has enjoyed success since promotion in 2011, clinching the Division One Central League title at the first attempt, before adding the Southern Football League Cup to their honours list in 2014.
St Neots Town Football Club twitter feed
- New signage for our Shirt Sponsors: PREFERRED PLUMBING AND HEATING Ltd Now sited at the approach to the Stadium com… https://t.co/6mNBot6SBv 18 hours ago
- RT @JoeGregory100 : #ThrowbackThursday ⚽ Love it.... 👍 😇 ♥ https://t.co/mJhOu2KQYz 19 hours ago
- The Gregory Suite foyer now looking resplendent after a spot of tlc 💙 https://t.co/TdVLAOmQI5 20 hours ago
- Last 5 minutes and it’s all square 🤞🏼🤞🏼 https://t.co/BRrfrJfH2x 2 days ago
- RT @CPriday : Game 1. @CurzonAshtonWFC vs. @CambridgeUtdWFC 2 days ago
Latest news from St Neots Town FC