St Neots Town Football Club is a semi-professional football club based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. The club are currently members of the Southern Football League Premier Division, Step 3 of the National League System. Founded in 1879 and known as “The Saints”, St Neots Town play their home matches at Rowley Park stadium.
The club have played in a number of local leagues, starting off in the Biggleswade & District League before moving first to the South Midlands League in 1927, then the United Counties League in 1936 and finally the Southern Football League in 2011. The club has enjoyed success since promotion in 2011, clinching the Division One Central League title at the first attempt, before adding the Southern Football League Cup to their honours list in 2014.
St Neots Town Football Club twitter feed
- @SNTFC18 any good for you? https://t.co/DvOTmIe7rQ 4 hours ago
- RT @lawrence_h9 : @swt_13 @StNeotsTownFC Thank you, looking forward to it 👍🏼 6 hours ago
- Right, dinner was a while back, how about pudding? Will another signing surfice? Please join us in welcoming strik… https://t.co/CHC6Pe9Gza 6 hours ago
- It’s gone 3pm, time for a cup of tea ☕️🫖 and another signing 📝 I think. Please join us as we officially welcome b… https://t.co/0P5oQRqVOP 11 hours ago
- Great work guys 💙⚽️💛🖤 https://t.co/XfZIuCEpjm 14 hours ago
Latest news from St Neots Town FC