St Neots Town Football Club is a semi-professional football club based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. The club are currently members of the Southern Football League Premier Division, Step 3 of the National League System. Founded in 1879 and known as “The Saints”, St Neots Town play their home matches at Rowley Park stadium.
The club have played in a number of local leagues, starting off in the Biggleswade & District League before moving first to the South Midlands League in 1927, then the United Counties League in 1936 and finally the Southern Football League in 2011. The club has enjoyed success since promotion in 2011, clinching the Division One Central League title at the first attempt, before adding the Southern Football League Cup to their honours list in 2014.
St Neots Town Football Club twitter feed
- RT @goldstraw_gold : We at Goldstraw Goldsmiths are missing our customers. In a bid to generate some laughter, we have been remaking some… 2 days ago
- RT @StevoGreenall : So chuffed at @blackcatradio involvement with this Radio appeal launched for self isolating https://t.co/joJxE3rqC2 3 days ago
- Thanks Tom for all your efforts in your brief spell with us, it’s been a pleasure having you on board. Hope to see… https://t.co/nJY2n8howl 4 days ago
- RT @Cambslive : Please help any way you can! https://t.co/zVBvKrQKbz 5 days ago
- Important Information for anyone in the community that shops at @TescoStNeots https://t.co/35LlNLbsJB 6 days ago
Latest news from St Neots Town FC