We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- RT @smartjourneys : Haven’t biked to work before? Here is a useful guide we've put together to help you buy the right bike, give you tips on… 1 month ago
- RT @Sustrans : Thinking about taking up cycling for the first time or getting back on your bike after a while off? Cycle training is a great… 2 months ago
- RT @Sustrans : Almost 1 in 5 child asthma cases in the UK could be linked to traffic pollution, according to research by @GWTweets . We need… 2 months ago
- RT @chris4nature : If every neighbourhood had their version of this mural, more people might see sense 🚲 #Cycling https://t.co/OWgfVxHgYy 2 months ago
- RT @Sustrans : Well done to everyone taking part in #BigWalkAndWheel! So far you've made an incredible one million #ActiveTravel journeys 🎉👏… 3 months ago