We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- @daniellloyd1 with just 1 sec between 6 & 7 will #Carlos be sprinting for a bonus? 2 weeks ago
- It's like someone has been listening. https://t.co/ZK6mSvnws0 3 weeks ago
- Spain launches FREE train tickets. https://t.co/qBi8GiNHw9 4 weeks ago
- That's the way to do it. Germany’s €9 train tickets scheme ‘saved 1.8m tons of CO2 emissions’ The Guardian: Germa… https://t.co/DOoA8mIHhd 4 weeks ago
- RT @fietsprofessor : What if we can show the ridiculous amount of space and disciplining required for car traffic in our cities? (Actual ca… 1 month ago