We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- RT @justridethebike : Old argument, new(er) picture https://t.co/2kGrGLbWUn 8 hours ago
- RT @adamtranter : So amazing to see 20 children and their parents enjoying cycling to school on Warwickshire's first school cycle bus. Thank… 3 days ago
- RT @BYCS_org : ☄️ A spaceship? 🚲 No, this is the Hovenring #bicycle bridge in the Dutch city of Eindhoven. 🙌 The idea for a similar, Du… 3 days ago
- Not so sure if the wind is blowing? RT @2_Wheeled_Wolf : RT @mashable : This ridiculous bike invention wants to keep you dry 3 days ago
- RT @tormcycling : ...anything I’ve missed? https://t.co/WUANW4rtJP 4 days ago