We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- RT @johnmbrampton : @A428Cat 9 months on and @HighwaysEAST have still failed to commission the NMU' lights at #BramptonHut Meanwhile lives a… 2 days ago
- RT @idlingaction : Engine idling damages the health of those around you. Engine Off. Every Stop. #NoIdling #EngineOff https://t.co/wT9OjaAf3K 6 days ago
- RT @huntspost : Mayor announces plans for St Neots Market Square https://t.co/jNq2KWW5QE 2 weeks ago
- RT @BritishCycling : How epic is this? 🤩 @biker_tiny showing off some awesome BMX skills at age 3! 🤘 https://t.co/Hn5IDQEcv3 2 weeks ago
- RT @allpartycycling : Alexei Sayle has released a series of very entertaining lockdown bike ride videos https://t.co/PdG94qom0V https://t.… 3 weeks ago