We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- RT @allpartycycling : People are driving like idiots in lockdown - and police have had enough of it https://t.co/XTjfDdCjRT 21 hours ago
- How clever is this? #covid19 BBC News: Coronavirus: University researchers develop respiratory hood BBC News - Co… https://t.co/Ztx8oFstc7 2 days ago
- RT @CambsCops : A plea to parents - we understand young people want to be out with their friends but please ensure they understand the poten… 2 days ago
- @hopsncheese Trust they taste as good as they look? Bread not the beer. 5 days ago
- RT @huntspost : Protect the bin men and don’t put used tissues in the bin! https://t.co/3kvTB5eSX2 https://t.co/WyUyLTg55k 5 days ago