We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- RT @pedalandtring : You see how much labor a rider has to make for supplying goods to its final destination. Street cyclists of mumbai use b… 1 day ago
- RT @sustrans : "It should never feel inconvenient to walk to the local shop to grab a pint of milk or a bottle of Calpol." Our Matt Barber o… 3 days ago
- RT @sustrans : The needs of people cycling can often be forgotten in the design process. Cycle tracks are too narrow or people have to make… 4 days ago
- RT @CBTravelChoices : Do you need your #bike serviced ready for those Christmas rides? Take advantage of our 'DIY bike' at the Hub on Saturd… 4 days ago
- RT @SustransBedsMK : We've got some proper winter weather to go with the start of this year's Santa Challenge. Don't forget to fill out your… 6 days ago