We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- RT @SustransBedsMK : Next Summer Bedford Borough Council are planning a major redevelopment of our High Street. They'd like to know what you… 2 days ago
- RT @Cambslive : Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's right https://t.co/32l8e679A1 4 days ago
- RT @CTCCambridge : Sun 18 Aug: Sunday afternoon ride. Meet 1.30pm Brookside. Tea 4pm Wicken. https://t.co/p2UWYA80y8 4 days ago
- RT @seesense_cc : "Improving walking & cycling conditions can boost retail trade by up to 30%, and devoting space to cycle parking delivers… 4 days ago
- RT @sustrans : 75% of people in Glasgow support banning cars outside school gates to protect children from air pollution, via @airqualitynew … 6 days ago