We are a small group of volunteers who help Sustrans maintain and promote the National Cycle Network.
Since the spring of 2009 we have been arranging monthly Guided Cycle Rides.
Everyone is welcome for these FREE gentle trips out into the countryside. Details of the rides and basic terms and conditions may be found on the Next Ride page.
Now that you have visited how about making contact so you receive regular updates on what the group and the rangers are doing?
Better still dust off your bike and come and join us for some of our rides. Why not bring along a friend or three? Group cycling is a very sociable way to spend a few hours exercising and getting some fresh air.
If you could be interested in becoming a volunteer ranger then general details may be found from the contact info.
St Neots Sustrans Rangers Twitter feed
- RT @nedboulting : Eighty five hours, twenty two minutes and seven seconds. A dead heat in a lap of an entire country. Unreal. Good luck to… 5 days ago
- RT @WeAreCyclingUK : Do you ever feel cars are passing #TooCloseForComfort? We're proposing minimum safe overtaking distances to be include… 5 days ago
- RT @jonburkeUK : When we used to manufacture things, people cycled to work. Now people drive 4x4s to sit in an office for eight hours. The… 1 week ago
- RT @SustransBedsMK : Good news! The Wheelie Good Trail is coming to Priory Country Park this half-term! There are 16 pictures of different… 1 week ago
- RT @KentRangerGaz : If you're working from home do your mental health a favour by making time for a short circular commute. #GetWalking #Get… 1 week ago