Woodcraft Folk are starting a group for 9-13 year olds in St Neots as part of the new groups project. Young people can learn about self confidence and the world around them through a range of fun and exciting activities. Get in touch and find out more.
Woodcraft Folk is an inclusive movement for children and young people. We run groups across the country for all ages aiming to help children improve their confidence and learn about the social and natural world around them. Find out more about us at www.woodcraft.org.uk
We have recently started a Pioneer group (9-12 year olds) who meet weekly in St Neots. At group nights our young members learn about and explore the world around them through games, debates, crafts, drama and outdoor activities. We also offer weekend and summer camping trips.
Woodcraft folk twitter feed
- We have been having some amazing online sessions recently. We have also been joining with @PeterboroughWCF for thes… https://t.co/dLjOzBLzEZ 1 year ago
- RT @woodcraftfolk : We had a guest from @mycoopfood join us for our celebration event for new groups in the Eastern Region. Check out their… 2 years ago
- RT @wcfnewgroups : Young people, volunteers and their families involved in groups set up through our Youth Investment Fund project in the Ea… 2 years ago
- Our groups are open for all young people from all backgrounds and circumstances. If you know anyone age 9-12 who mi… https://t.co/nt0UgiAtoY 2 years ago
- Are you enthusiastic about working with young people? Exploring big ideas about the world around us? Facilitating i… https://t.co/p2nGcbmZJz 2 years ago