The Smiling Grape Company is an independent family owned wine merchant based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
We have a fresh and unique approach to wine retail designed to take the “stuffiness” out of wine with a set goal to “entertain”. As our name suggests, we make choosing wines fun and enjoyable! With our successful creative merchandising and retail skills we successfully help break down the barriers of wine by carefully matching wines with just about anything you can imagine: food, celebrations, sports, fashion, news, technology, celebrities, politicians, books, property, music, films, TV programmes and even cars!
We look forward to welcoming you at our wonderful wine emporium…
The Smiling Grape Company, St Neots twitter feed
- I think pub crawling should be an Olympic sport… 🙂 https://t.co/TrJr7nNikq 2 weeks ago
- RT @dottymcl : 51 pubs in 1 day... Sounds like a lively outing! 🍻 Thanks to Matt from the @SmilingGrape for the chat this morning 😃🍇📻 LIST… 2 weeks ago
- @WineMerchantMag Cheers, I’m not doing it again! 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBCLookEast : 24-hour pub crawl: St Neots man 'sets new world record' https://t.co/IgCWhV8a3C 2 weeks ago
- Ultimate pub crawl in bid to break World Record https://t.co/f11Qj7xGiq 2 weeks ago