The Smiling Grape Company is an independent family owned wine merchant based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
We have a fresh and unique approach to wine retail designed to take the “stuffiness” out of wine with a set goal to “entertain”. As our name suggests, we make choosing wines fun and enjoyable! With our successful creative merchandising and retail skills we successfully help break down the barriers of wine by carefully matching wines with just about anything you can imagine: food, celebrations, sports, fashion, news, technology, celebrities, politicians, books, property, music, films, TV programmes and even cars!
We look forward to welcoming you at our wonderful wine emporium…
The Smiling Grape Company, St Neots twitter feed
- Schneider Weisse Aventinus Tap 6 Weizenbock 50cl 8.2%: just £1.50 in store! #stneots #shoplocal #saveafortune… https://t.co/R0qQEUJR0t 2 days ago
- Places are starting to fill up for our ‘Pub Armageddon in London’ tour (5-12 September 2021)! Nothing in the world… https://t.co/ZrhpVF9HBY 4 days ago
- The LQLC 15% Pinot Noir is a masterpiece from John Malkovich, the only ham the can’t be cured! Now in stock... 🍷🤩… https://t.co/kPaToAy9s5 7 days ago
- Woohoo, our best selling red wine is back in stock tomorrow! Customers are blown away by the intense fruit aromas..… https://t.co/YjCvZlTLQS 1 week ago
- JOB ALERT! https://t.co/ywJngTPAey is one of the fastest growing beer suppliers in the UK offering top quality prod… https://t.co/i7wfZrxWwl 1 week ago