Mel has worked in the travel industry for 20 years and loves everything about it, her career has taken her all over the World and she now runs Travel Sense.
Travel Sense, St Neots is a fully independent travel agent providing a friendly, professional service together with unbiased and impartial advice. We are a member of the Global Travel Group and offer complete ATOL protection, bringing with it the full peace of mind which is essential when looking to book your all-important trip regardless if the trip is for business or leisure. We have has access to products from hundreds of operators who are equally reputable to ensure you receive the best possible holiday at the best possible price.
Travel Sense is not your typical Travel Agent, we take all of the stress out of finding your dream holiday by doing 3 simple things:
1. Understanding our clients and their dreams
We will listen to you, understand the type of holiday you are looking for, what is important to you and the types of experiences you enjoy. We don’t just work during office hours, if you would rather discuss your plans in the evening when you are back from a long day in the office, we will agree a suitable time to call you to discuss your plans.
2. Research, feedback and turn dreams into reality
Whether you know where you want to go, or are looking for inspiration to try somewhere new, we will research potential options and create the perfect holiday experience for you at the best price possible. We are transparent – for example, if you are flexible on dates and leaving a couple of days earlier or later will be more cost effective, we will let you know so you can have the same experience at a lower price.
3. Always being there with a 24 hour helpline
In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, you will be able to call our Emergency 24 hour helpline and we will do our best to help resolve the situation.
Travel Sense, St Neots Facebook feed
Travel Sense, St Neots twitter feed
- @grantshapps “what used to be called travel agents” is a complete insult to a huge industry that have worked tirele… https://t.co/OzaTC67l8P 1 week ago
- @grantshapps so where is the help for the travel industry? No income for over 12 months and no help for a small ltd… https://t.co/nt0zilH7kX 1 week ago
- @GMB yes @AnnaRRichardson let’s stay at home but what about us travel agents who are on our knees with no income. M… https://t.co/0h3dohD823 1 month ago
- @Lucy_Huxley If have you nothing kind to say then zip it! How very rude! Beautiful inside and out 💜#rude #bekind 2 months ago
- Let’s pray for the travel industry that this happens! https://t.co/ujBquzdofF 3 months ago
Latest news from Travel Sense, St Neots